Evaluation Across Boundaries
Locating Evaluation Within And Across Settings.
The CES fosters critical thinking on global issues through a Canadian lens. Our network of thought-leaders engages to develop practical, robust thinking and realistic, innovative approaches that will strengthen and sustain the profession of evaluation practice.
- What are implications for individual skill-sets and aptitudes? What are impacts to approaches, methodologies, technologies and tools useful and relevant to individual practice and practice quality?
- How can we make evaluation accessible across a whole region? What are implications for the diverse communities we serve?
- What is our role in embedding evaluative thinking and evaluation in our organizations, networks and communities?
- How do we expand and leverage the Canadian experience to influence and shape governance in the local and global sphere beyond traditional borders and boundaries?
Examining and acknowledging the roles of those being evaluated and those evaluating
Engaging organizations in the practice of system-wide evaluation (e.g., academic, NGO, corporate)
Improving the reach of evaluation across entire regions â€“ evaluation with a community focus
Building a network and professional order of evaluation that will support and energize evaluation practice within and across individuals, community, organization and system
Latest NewsRecent Posts
- Toronto Hosts 34th Annual Evaluation Conference: Be a Part of It February 27, 2014
- Canadian Real Estate Industry â€“ Looking Forward to 2017 December 29, 2016
- Green Office Cleaning Tips July 12, 2016
- Scavenger Hunt July 10, 2016
- Finding Furnished Apartments Near the Pearson Airport March 24, 2016
- Roadside assistance in Ontario September 18, 2014
- Chiropractic Benefits September 10, 2014
- Hiring a Competent DUI Lawyer Toronto September 7, 2014
- Essentials for Courier Service in Toronto Canada September 5, 2014